Adventure Horse Trekking NZ
Are you a horse crazy Kiwi?
Do you love mountains, rivers and lakes?
Is the backcountry your go to place?
Check out our boutique multiday horseback adventures through the southern alps NZ. Fall head over heels for our beautiful string of horses purpose bred for this unique 100%pure NZ environment.
We have a catalogue of trails designed for all differing abilities.
Most trails include pick up and drop off in beautiful Queenstown.
Farm fresh food to warm your soul after a lovely day in the saddle.
Small groups provide a more personal experience
We have done all the work so that you can relax into the saddle and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime.
Ride into our web site and check out your favourite location see you on a beautiful trail.
We are transient so we have several addresses during the summertime.
Breeding stables 562 Pentland Hills Road Waihaorunga RD7 Waimate
Trails located at:
– Ahuriri Conservation Park 3 days 3 nights
– Lindis Pass to St Bathans 4 days 4 nights
– High mountain Peaks Lindis Pass 6 days 6 nights
– Twin Lakes Pack Trail 8 days 8 nights Wanaka Lake to Hawea Lake to Dingleburn Station
– Lake Hawea Hunter River Ride 5 days 5 nights Lake Hawea
– Lake Ohau 3 days 3 nights
– Glen Lion Adventure 6 days 6 nights
– Lakes 2 Mountains 10 days 10 nights
Physical address :
459 Thames Highway