OAMARU, Corner Itchen/Tees St
The first part of this prominent church, the south end of the nave, was built as early as 1866, followed by the rest of the nave in 1876, the spire and chancel in 1913 and the West porch in 1922. Rumsey and Jackson designed the earlier portions; J.M. Forrester the remainder. The woodcarving in the church is the work of English-trained carver F. G. Gurnsey.
Corner Itchen and Tees Streets